Each week, SL team rounds up the songs we can’t get enough of and believe others should definitely check out. With that being said, here they are, in no particular order.
1. Los Angeles resident by way of East St. Louis artist Tommy Swisher aspires to bring confidence to those listening to his music. His latest visual offering Saditty is a unique look at his artistry.
2. Atlanta-based Cydnei Chyan is building up her following through self-reflexive songwriting and smooth vocal performance. Her latest On Me features a stripped-back, slow tempo instrumental that gives Chyan space to captivate listeners with her songwriting and vocal ability.
3. A truly luxurious fusion of hazy soul and RnB, Tampa, Florida-based Amaria‘s new single Roses displays her soft and tender vocals. A blissful listening experience from start to finish.
4. Columbus Ohio artist SB Rich Noonie gives us a new video for his double single Still Riding Deep and Don’t Give Up. The vocal-driven songs capture Noonie in a very raw element. Check out the new video down below and stream his latest project Lost in Ohio.
5. LA-based Max Wells has been consistent as the new year picks up. His latest video Mistakes features another budding artist in BIGBABYGUCCI. The smooth record brings both their sounds together nicely in a way that makes for a captivating listen.
6. St Paul, MN artist Jake Giller’s swift lyrical imagery takes center stage on his latest single Ring Ring. The song is catchy with Giller’s hook being an instant attention grabber.
7. Maryland trio Lo Village releases their brand new EP Lost In America. With timely commentary about questionable actions from our favorite celebrities to gun violence, Lo Village is poised to create waves in 2021. Check out the EP track title down below.
8. Covi.’s latest EP The Sun is Still Out is a decidedly feel-good record. Filled with bouncy hip-hop beats and R&B panache, Covi. revisits the EP as he shares the official video for his standout track Cash Cow.